16.2.10

Back to China

In less than 3 days, I will board a plane headed back to China. It has not been any time at all since the graduation, and now I am off to another side of our world. Though the setting is familiar, it is a new experience, a new side, and a new job that I return to.

I will be working with college-aged students this time around, helping their language adjustment as they embark on studying abroad in English-speaking countries. It's a far more technical job than I've had in the past, relying on a more nuanced style of teaching. It is also the first time I'll be a teacher in a heavily structured environment of a predetermined curriculum. So, as I was told by a future co-worker of mine, "It's a good job that just lets you work with people."

I'll also be searching for a new, non-blocked blog site in China, so I will be able to update at regular intervals.

Thank you all for your prayers and keeping up with my life. I'll do my best to keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Evan. hope China has been treating you well. Update us on how your time has been so far.